Sea Lotus Temple Jar
This unique Sea Lotus Temple jar is perfect for a seaside retreat or can go in even a more modern design. It styles well alone, in a set of two in tall bookshelves or on a console in an entryway.
This original statement piece is perfect for an entryway filled with florals or on top of a kitchen island. This timeless piece is handcrafted and hand-painted in family workshops using an ancient technique and skill that is passed down from generation to generation. Each piece is made one by one, never mass production. The special porcelain clay, used to make this jar, comes from the area in China where porcelain has been known to originate many centuries ago.
Each piece is unique and minor variation in color, shape, glaze, etc. is expected. Our ginger and temple jars have natural characteristics that often give them a distressed, aged look. These are not defects, but add to the inherent beauty of these authentic, handmade pieces.
- Dimensions: 9" Dia x 15.5" H
- Legend of ASIA
- Handmade in China.
- For in-stock items, please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping.
- Lead time may vary based on availability.
- With the exception of incorrect or damaged items, we do not accept returns on any ginger or temple jars.
- All ginger and temple jars are final sale.
Please contact us at HomeChícHomeCollections@gmail.com if you would prefer to verify stock prior to purchasing.