Peony Dots Ming Jar
Our Peony Dots Ming Jar has a delicate and unique pattern with its hand-painted dots and peonies. Perfect size for a fresh bouquet of flowers. Place it on top of books on a coffee table or on a shelf grouped together with our other jars. This timeless piece is handcrafted and hand-painted in family workshops using an ancient technique and skill that is passed down from generation to generation. Each piece is made one by one, never mass production. The special porcelain clay, used to make this jar, comes from the area in China where porcelain has been known to originate many centuries ago.
Our authentic, handmade ginger and temple jars have natural characteristics giving them an aged look. Minor variation in color, shape, glaze, etc. is expected. It is not considered a manufacturing defect rather, it adds to the beauty of the piece.
- Dimensions: 9" W x 9" H x 9" D
- Legend of ASIA
- Handmade in China.
- For in-stock items, please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping.
- Lead time may vary based on availability
- With the exception of incorrect or damaged items, we do not accept returns on any ginger or temple jars.
- All ginger and temple jars are final sale.
Please contact us at HomeChícHomeCollections@gmail.com if you would prefer to verify stock prior to purchasing.